Stress Management, Resilience & Mental Health
This one day course explores different types of stress and pressure and it’s effect on us mentally and physically. Participants will learn a range of strategies and techniques that will help them look after their mental health as well as maintain and build resilience levels
The course will cover:
- What is stress
- Different types of stress and stressors.
- The effect of stress on the body – signals
- The effect of thinking patterns on the experience of stress.
- Techniques to limit or manage stress
- Pulse points
- What do we mean by mental health
- Ways to enhance mental health
- What is resilience
- Strategies to increase your resilience levels
- Dealing with challenging times in the workplace
- Lifestyle factors – looking after ourselves
- Personal action plan