Become an NLP Master Practitioner and skyrocket your skills to the next level
As an NLP Practitioner, you’ve experienced some of what is possible with NLP incredible journey of personal growth
- Increase your success, prosperity and happiness through learning advanced NLP skills.
- Enhance your adaptive capacity and expand your understanding and grow your confidence exponentially by becoming a Master Practitioner.
- Have the resources and skills to balance all aspects of your life, relationships, health, wealth, emotional wellbeing and work
NLP Master Practitioner (14 days plus pre course study)
This training is held in Bristol. Next course dates:
Week 1: Sun 18th – Sat 24th April 2021
Week 2: Sun 16th – Sat 23rd May 2021
NLP Master Practitioner Training Investment
£2595. Secure your place with a £500 deposit, the remainder can be paid by instalments.
NLP Master Practitioner Training Course Outline
Elevate your skill in using language to bring about positive change to the next level with advanced language patterns. Learn to use language with even greater precision and elegant creativity
- Enhanced Milton Model language skills
- Sleight of Mouth – 16 different ways to answer any type of objection
- Meta Model III – use a set of specific questions to direct thinking in a positive way.
- Linguistic Parts Integration
- Prime Concerns – a way to discover what someone is in their deepest unconscious that may be sources of unhappiness
- A simple negotiation model that’s really effective and gets results
- Introduction to quantum physics and quantum thinking and how to use the principles when using NLP
- Using neurological drivers to create lasting change
- How to create designer SWISH patterns
- NLP training design and presentation skills
How to create and deliver training / presentations that meet all kinds of needs.
- Hakalau and Meditation on the Light
- Expand your knowledge of how to use strategies in business, therapy and relationships
- Learn how to install new more effective strategies to replace ineffective ones.
- Conversational strategy change
- Formation of values and their influence on us
- Elicit, order and interventions at the values level to create powerful change
- Values thinking
- Removing conflicts in values
- Using values alignment in business, sales and relationships
- Meta Programs, what they are and how they influence people
- Coaching Values Inventory
- Introduction to Clare Graves Values Levels and Spiral Dynamics.
- Learn how to model the excellence in others that leads to success
- Undertake a personal modelling project
Time Line Therapy®/Creating Your Future®
Recap and extend your knowledge, understanding and build further confidence in all aspects of this powerful process that can bring about lasting and profound change in all types of NLP Coaching and therapeutically.
- Eliminate negative emotions and let go of limiting decisions and beliefs (advanced explanation)
- Understand what creates anxiety and how to get rid of it
- The Creating Your Future Process®
- Using the techniques to assist clients in healing.
- Pain Paradigm
- Drop Down Through process
Hypnosis Master Practitioner
Further develop your capability in using beautifully crafted language patterns to influence change in therapy, business and education.
- Learn the techniques of three masters of Hypnosis – Erickson, Elman and Esterbrooks
- Understand the differences between direct-authoritarian and indirect-permissive styles of Hypnosis
- How to use embedded metaphors for aiding deeper change
- Practice inducing a variety of hypnotic phenomena
- The healing paradigm
- Improving your imagination
- Using the Pendulum to support change.
NLP Master Coach
- The NLP coaching cycle
- Process frames for coaching
- Coaching tools including personal strength assessment for clients, internal drive history effectiveness check-list
- Tailored questions for a specific type of business
Coaching to Personal Breakthrough
Bringing together everything you have learned, you will plan and carry out a tailored breakthrough session, coaching a partner to achieve profound and lasting change. You will
experience this process as a client too. It’s a truly amazing experience!
- Take a detailed personal history
- Select the most appropriate coaching tools to get the most results in the least space of time
- Utilising the your language skills and utilising interventions to support your client to make deep lasting changes.
Enhanced Coach Practitioner and Master Practitioner Training – if booked together
Investment £3595 (Save £695). £500 deposit and balance by instalments.