Presenting with Confidence
The ability to present with confidence is vital for managers and leaders. Whether presenting to internal teams or external clients, the success of your message depends hugely on how it is delivered.
This one day course will cover the fundamental skills of structure, message and delivery to enable you to present powerfully and confidently and keep the audience engaged throughout. There is some pre-course preparation.
The course will include:
- What makes a great presentation
- Key questions to answer before you writing begins
- Structuring presentations
- Creating dynamic and engaging presentations
- Purposeful PowerPoint
- Language use
- Building confidence – techniques to manage anxiety and nerves
- Stage presence – body language and voice
- Delivering with scripts and notes vs delivery from memory
- Maintaining audience engagement
- What next – personal action planning